It is a safe, painless and a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. Treatments take roughly 45 minutes and are done manually by one of our specialists.
Treatments can be performed once every 14 days. There is a reason for this: when apoptosis occurs and some fat cells die, waste is formed. This will be eliminated by natural routes (blood, lymphatic system and urine). So, your body must be allowed to eliminate this waste without overloading the system. It is important not overload the body’s pathways so your body can dispose of the fat. The destruction of fat cells will cause cell waste. This waste is passed through the body naturally, first through the blood then the lymphatic system and then sweat and urine. This process on average takes around 10 to 14 days.
To achieve results, the following 5 steps are required
- Healthy Diet – Your body is working hard to break down fat cells, so AVOID sugar and carbs for 48 hours prior to treatment, and 48 hours after the treatment.
- Exercise – A vigorous 20 to 30-minute workout after the treatment can help you sweat out excess toxins that your body is trying to release.
- Hydrate, Hydrate and Hydrate – Make sure to drink lots of water before and after the treatment session.
- Avoid Alcohol & Smoking – This allows your body to focus more on flushing the fat out and not on removing the toxins that come from drinking and smoking.
- Series of Treatments – Most people will require 4 to 7 sessions or more to produce the best slimming results, with each session occurring approximately 14 or more days apart. Results appear gradually over a few weeks and month